In 1958 Macedonia Missionary Baptist church was organized by Reverend G.M Williams, meeting from house to house with other faithful Christians until May 31st 1959 when they were blessed with a building located at 833 14th street and later moved to 2603 Center, where the church flourished and grew in numbers. 1972 the church moved to its current location at 920 31st.
In 1987, our present pastor, Dr. Billy W. Young became head pastor, proceeding Reverend Fred Green who faithfully fed us the word for five years.
In 2009, Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church was officially renamed Reconcilers Worship Center and became a non-denominational organization.
Since our founding, the church has been served by four reverends, with our present Pastor celebrating his 25th year in 2013.
In one Spirit with one mind, we strive together for the Faith of the Gospel(Philippians 1:27) and to demonstrate God’s love in all that we do so that the lost (sinner) will be drawn unto Jesus Christ, receiving the baptism of repentance for remission (forgiveness) of sins(Acts 2:38). Accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord of their life. For we walk by Faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).